Monday, August 24, 2009

nubar Modern Mattes at Getcha Nails Did

Brooke at Getcha Nails Did reviewed nubar's Modern Matte Collection with some of the most detailed pictures of them we've seen, and she was impressed. Brooke said, "These all applied like butter and did dry quickly, but not so quickly that I felt rushed while applying." Here are some highlights of her photos.

Brooke in Contempo


Brooke in Vital


Of matte nail polish in general, Brooke tells us, "I myself, was not real keen on the mattes...I must say - these mattes have really grown on me. I do think part of it is though, the great colors that nubar picked." Of the collection, she says, "Everything about these say FALL to me," and goes on to suggest to her readers, "If you are on the fence about mattes, I would definitely suggest trying out nubar's Modern Matte Collection."

Her full review is available at Getcha Nails Did, and nubar's Modern Matte Collection is currently available at www.bynubar.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment